Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the Dinner Jazz Cruise. Enjoy the Dukes of Dixieland jazz band and a narration provided by our captain while cruising the Mighty Mississippi River.
There are two seating times for dinner, so please make sure to check availability of both if one is not available. The 1st dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the 2nd is from 7:45-9pm. Groups must be booked as one reservation in order to be seated together for dinner.
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket to include the dinner buffet.
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Enjoy 1 hour dockside before the riverboat begins her 2-hour cruise down the Mississippi River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mississippi River, Louisiana
Your riverboat is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and be whisked away with its atmosphere and ambiance. As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee. If dining option selected, enjoy dining inside or outside, and your Louisiana-style buffet dinner includes tossed salad, chicken and sausage gumbo, rice, baked chicken, bayou seafood pasta, paddlewheel primavera, creole vegetarian jambalaya, herb-garlic fingerling potatoes, green beans almondine, white chocolate bread pudding, bananas foster, and vanilla ice cream. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace. Please note: cruise with dinner option must be selected in order to confirm that your cruise includes the meal.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live narration of the history of New Orleans and the Mississippi River
- Southern style dinner buffet (if option selected)Groups must be booked as one reservation.
- Calliope Concert
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- Anyone looking to book a group of 15 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ become unavailable, her sister vessel will operate the cruise.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This activity requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 4366 traveler reviews collected by Cool New Orleans and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Activity Also Bought