Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience while soaking up the beauty of New Orleans. On this Sunday brunch cruise, travel along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music and savoring a lovely tableside brunch. This authentic paddle-wheel riverboat will whisk you away to the romance and ambiance of yesteryear. Don't forget your camera, as you'll see amazing panoramas of New Orleans' skyline!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely cruise along the mighty Mississippi. Head to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter at your selected time for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. Board the riverboat that will take you on an old-time ride along the Mississippi River. The vessel has everything from a museum-quality engine room to a megaphone to call the ship's orders.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
As you steam ahead on the Mississippi River, enjoy marvelous views of New Orleans’ skyline while being treated to live music performed by a jazz trio. There is also live narration on board.
Inside the cabin or on the outside decks, sit down to a delectable Louisiana-style buffet brunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Brunch (if option selected)
- 2 Hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 330 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities