Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans
Go beyond the typical city tour experience and see New Orleans like a local. Relax in an enclosed air-conditioned minibus and get a great introduction to the history, culture, and architecture of the magnificent city of New Orleans.
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Your tour begins when you pass through the French Quarter and travel past the mansions along Esplanade Avenue on your way to a stop in City Park where you can visit the Morning Call Cafe' for coffee and beignets, or view the Besthoff Sculpture Garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, Louisiana 70117
In addition, you will see the Ninth Ward, a neighborhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
View the Garden District with it's vast mansions that line pristine boulevards.
Pass By: Warehouse District, New Orleans, Louisiana
Drive through the Warehouse District, Faubourg Treme- one of the oldest African American neighborhoods in the country dating back to the 1700's, pass through the area formerly known as the American Sector, Home of the internationally acclaimed World War II Museum, and the Contemporary Arts Center, which is one of the country's first art institutions.
Stop At: Lake Lawn Metairie, 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd, New Orleans, Louisiana 70124
The tour also makes a brief stop at the Metairie Cemetery, where you will see the city's distinctive above-ground tombs. You'll get a great introduction to the history, culture and architecture of this magnificient city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
The Saint Louis Cathedral is the oldest Cathedral in North America, founded as a Catholic Parish in 1720 along the Banks of the Mississippi River
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected downtown New Orleans and French Quarter hotels only
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This activity requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This activity requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 1906 traveler reviews collected by Cool New Orleans and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Activity Also Bought