Strange True Tour
The Strange True tour is the original adult oriented history walking tour of the French Quarter of New Orleans. This tour will entertain you with true historical accounts of the strange and unusual events and people who have shaped who we are. The tour has small groups that make your tour experience more personable and enjoyable.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
The French Quarter sets the background for the tour as you walk along over 300 years of history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
You will walk through Bourbon Street as you hear stories of true crime, mafia, and burlesque.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
- Historical artifacts
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities