Oak Alley or Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans
Come take a journey back in time and see Louisiana's beautiful plantations. Over the years, these plantations inspired many people to write books,screenplays and feature them in movies. We pick up at all hotels in the Uptown, Downtown and French Quarter areas. If you are staying outside of this area, call to set up a pick up location. Seating is limited so reserve your tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oak Alley Plantation, 3645 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7079
Stroll around the 300-year old oak trees that cover the plantation grounds with a 40-minute guided tour. See the ‘Big House,’ slave quarters, and beautiful architecture and gardens on either tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site, 2247 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-5409
Or head further down to Oak Alley Plantation and stroll around the 300-year old oak trees that cover the plantation grounds with a 40-minute guided tour. See the ‘Big House,’ slave quarters, and beautiful architecture and gardens on either tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups are from 8:15 am - 8:45 am am at most uptown and downtown hotels
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Oak Alley Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Masks are required for tour guides
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-8013P8
Similar Tours & Activities