New Orleans VIP Sightseeing Flight with Champagne & Chocolates or Wine & Cheese
Combine aerial views of New Orleans with champagne and chocolate or with wine and cheese on this romantic VIP sightseeing flight! The 30 or 45 minute flight includes one full bottle of Champagne with a gourmet chocolate bar or a full bottle of wine with artisan cheese and crackers. Glide above the French Quarter and Central Business District, and see top New Orleans attractions such as Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the bayous around the Mississippi River. If there’s something that you would like to see instead, simply let the pilot know; the route is flexible and can be tailored to your preference. With a maximum of three passengers permitted, this is a great outing for couples or friends alike.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Romance abounds as you check out highlights of the French Quarter while flying over it on your airplane tour.
Pass By: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 1500 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112-1216
You will get a great view of both the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and neighboring Smoothie King Center as you fly over New Orleans.
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Follow the Mississippi as it winds through New Orleans and see why it’s called the Crescent City.
Stop At: New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126-8021
This is your starting and ending point for your tours, located at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
- Commentary on board
- Bottle of champagne and gourmet chocolate bar (if option selected)
- Bottle of wine, cheese, crackers and a mystery snack (if option selected)
- Rental of aviation headset and one new microphone cover per passenger
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pilot Gratuity
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Fuel Surcharges May Apply
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time.
- Minimum participation age is 21 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival.
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- Most travelers can participate
- Fuel surcharges may apply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks available for purchase. Waiver, including COVID-19 liability release, required per guest.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities