New Orleans Garden District Tour
The New Orleans Garden District tour is a two hour leisurely stroll with frequent stops through one of America's most beautiful neighborhoods, the New Orleans Garden District. Enjoy learning the history behind these ancient mansions while resting in the shade of the beautiful centuries-old Live Oak Trees that line the streets of this magnificent ward! See the Buckner Mansion(featured in American Horror Story) and many other celebrity-owned homes.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Explore the Garden District while marveling in the Architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
Walk by the cemetery and learn about the history of our burial style. Please note that the cemetery is currently under construction and no tours are allowed inside at this time. We still cover the history of the cemetery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buckner Mansion, 1410 Jackson Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
While we do not go inside this is still a must-see when you are in the area.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Commander's Palace, 1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Learn a little bit about this iconic restaurant.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Lafayette Cemetery No.1
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 84 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities