New Orleans Helicopter City Tour
- Aerial tour covering 15 miles of the beautiful Crescent City.
- Approximately 12 minutes of flight.
- Beautiful sights of the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, and the Bywater.
- Gorgeous views of the Mississippi River.
- Glimpses of Caesar's Superdome from a distance.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Fly over the French Quarter
Pass By: Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Fly over Bourbon Street
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Fly over the Mississippi River.
Pass By: City Park, City Park, New Orleans, Louisiana
Fly over City Park.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 12 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Personalized narrated tour from the pilot.
- Safety briefing before every flight.
- Upgrade options for each flight.
- Gratuity is not included.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will NOT be permitted to ride.
- An entire group cannot exceed the maximum amount of 575lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 18 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities