New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery
Spend an unforgettable 3 hours on our comfortable air conditioned Mini-bus and get an overview of New Orleans. Experience the history and culture of the Creoles with your licensed tour guide. No trip to New Orleans would be complete without seeing the highlights of our city and the some of the areas affected by Katrina’s flood waters.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Guided tour of French Quarter
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Guided tour of Garden District
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119-2902
Guided tour of a New Orleans Cemetery
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Local licensed tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 3
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Can bring collapsible wheelchair but has to walk up 3 steps of bus
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This activity requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This activity requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 1112 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-15200P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Beyond the Grave Cemetery Tour in New Orleans
Pirates of the Quarter Tours
Travelers Who Bought This Activity Also Bought
Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
New Orleans Airboat Ride
Swamp Boat Ride and Oak Alley Plantation Tour from New Orleans