French Quarter Walking Tour: LGBTQ History, Literary History, and Voodoo
Because I am a long-term resident of the French Quarter, i can afford guests an insider's perspective of this unique neighborhood. My goal is to customize the tour according to guest's interests. Unlike other tours, this one goes beyond the tourist veneer and provides guests an authentic experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Stops vary depending upon guest's interests.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Architecture, sites of historical interest, ethnography
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities