City Sightseeing New Orleans Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With our 1 day ticket, sightseers can discover New Orleans on this thoroughly enjoyable unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll enjoy access to 18 tour stops along the route where you can experience the very best of New Orleans, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, the Louisiana Superdome and much more! With the 1 day ticket you'll be entitled to a free walking tour of Lafayette Cemetery (when operating), so you can really get stuck in to the local way of life!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 700 Decatur St - Stop 1 - Jackson Square - Stop here for Jackson Square, City Sightseeing Ticket Office, St Louis Cathedral and Beignets at one of the cafes
- French Market Place - Near St Peters Street & Ursulines Avenue - Stop here for French Market Collonade and French Market & Flea Market
- Esplanade Avenue - Near St Peters Street & Ursulines Avenue - stop here for Farmers Market & Flea Market, Old US Mint - A Louisiana State Museum and Frenchman Street Music Clubs
- Tremé / Lafitte - Rampart & Ursulines Avenue - Stop here for St Augustine Church & Tomb of the Unknown Slave
- Basin St. Station - City Sightseeing Information Centre, St Louis Cemetery (when open), Armstrong Park & Congo Square.
- 500 Canal St #2210 - Canal Street - stop here for Bourbon Street, Royal Street, Chartres Street and Canal Street Hotels
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen - Riverfront Creole Queen stop - Convention Centre Boulevard & Poydras. Stop here for Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, Spanish Plaza, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, The Shops at Canal Place
- Central Business District - Poydras & Carondolet - stop here for Lafayette Square and Gallier Hall.
- 601 Loyola Ave - Mercedes Benz Superdome - stop near the Hyatt Regency hotel
- The National WWII Museum - Stop here for the National WWII Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, Contemporary Arts Centre & Confederate Civil War Museum
- Magazine Street - Stop near Magazine Street & Jackson Avenue - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants
- Garden District - Stop is near Magazine Street & Washington Avenue - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants, Garden District Walking Tour (when operating), Lafayette Cemetery (when open).
- Magazine Street - Stop near Magazine Street & Ninth Street - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants
- Saint Charles Avenue - Stop near St Charles Avenue & Louisiana Avenue - stop here for St Charles Avenue Streetcar
- 2020 St Charles Ave - Stop here for St Charles Avenue Streetcar and New Orleans CVB and Visitor Centre
- Arts District New Orleans - Stop near Julia Street & St Peters Street - stop here for The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Julia Street shops & galleries
- Harrah's Casino - Stop is on St Peters Street near Poydras.
- Canal Street - Canal Place - stop here for New Orleans Premier Shopping Destination
French Quarter / Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World / Jackson Square / Garden District / The National WWII Museum / Harrah's Casino New Orleans / Mercedes-Benz Superdome / Magazine Street / French Market / Algiers Ferry / Basin St. Station / Tour Treme' / City Sightseeing / Arts District of New Orleans / St. Louis Cathedral / Lafayette Cemetery No.1 / French Market / New Orleans Jazz Museum / St. Augustine Church / St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 / Bourbon Street / Louis Armstrong Park / Congo Square / Chartres Street / Spanish Plaza / Audubon Aquarium of the Americas / Lafayette Square / Gallier House / Mercedes-Benz Superdome / Ogden Museum of Southern Art / Contemporary Arts Center / Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum / Magazine Street / The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
Operates: 09:30am - 15:30pm (last tour departure for full loop), frequency - every 30 minutes
Times subject to change at any time, please check locally for latest timetable.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Unlimited hop on hop off for the time period selected at check-out (1 day or 3 day)
- Live tour guide
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided walking tour included (when operating).
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 3:30pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12 ( Currently not available)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that during busy periods, frequency and capacity may be affected so please check locally for the latest timings.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 759 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities