Walking Tour in New Orleans Garden District
You're invited to take a leisurely stroll through the stunning Garden District of New Orleans. See the stomping grounds of authors, poets, movie stars, artists, and sports legends such as Anne Rice, John Goodman, and Archie Manning. Enjoy the towering Southern Live Oak trees, magnificent Crepe Myrtles, and the stunning Magnolias that some have said make walking through the neighborhood akin to walking through a fairy tale. Learn the deep and rich history of the area and how it fits into the overall story of New Orleans including the jealousy and mistrust that led to the 'new money' of the 'garish' Americans trying to show up the splendor and glory of the 'old money' Europeans on the other side of town.
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Stunning Garden District Mansions
Homes of Sandra Bullock, Anne Rice, John Goodman, Archie Manning and more!
Fully narrated tour guided by a Master Story Teller
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Tax included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 4.70 out of 5 stars based on 43 verified reviews from Cool New Orleans and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities