Jingle Bells New Orleans History and Beer Walking Tour
See New Orleans during the holidays and welcome Christmas with a guided stroll through the French Quarter on this festive walking tour. Enjoy the extravagant decorations throughout the French Quarter, with insightful commentary given by the tour guide. See places of interest like the St. Louis Cathedral and other historic and cultural landmarks. Visit cathedrals, restaurants, and shops, and hear stories of voodoo, ghosts, and vampires.
Welcome to the home of the New Orleans Drunken Tour.... Where learning is intoxicating.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
With your group in tow, visit the city's decorated homes, churches, and museums while hearing the history and importance behind each location. Add a little extra spice to the occasion with a cocktail or two along the way while exploring one of the oldest, most cultured, and historic neighborhoods in the country, complete with stories of New Orleans history, legends, voodoo, and vampires. Guests will be allowed to stop in at any of the bars that the tour group passes along the tour route. Follow the guide through the magical streets of the the French Quarter, and pass historic and cultural landmarks lit up for the holiday season. Visit the exact location where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803, see the famous St. Louis Cathedral, and discover many more places that played a vital role in the city's history. Of course, no New Orleans tour would be complete without stories of voodoo, ghosts, and vampires.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Follow the guide through the magical streets of the the French Quarter, and pass historic and cultural landmarks lit up for the holiday season. Visit the exact location where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803, see the famous St. Louis Cathedral, and discover many more places that played a vital role in the city's history. Of course, no New Orleans tour would be complete without stories of voodoo, ghosts, and vampires. As an added form of entertainment, a real EMF Meter, a Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Along the way, check out one of the most haunted houses in the city, and learn about the voodoo queen, Marie Laveau, while visiting property given to her as payment for her magic.
Please note that we cannot control when and where locals decorate. Rest assured that we will provide the best of the best! There are some seasons that the decorations are not as elaborate as others.
This tour is the New Orleans Drunk History Tour, CHRISTMAS version.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Tour concludes here in the heart of the French Quarter
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Local, licensed tour guide
- Tour guides are also certified travel operators through the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau and are also licensed by the City of New Orleans (Safety and Permits)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that guests will encounter paranormal activity. Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. •Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree.Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour is subject to change without notice. This tour is the New Orleans Drunk History Tour, CHRISTMAS version.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities