Ghosts Legends and Lore Tour - New Orleans
New Orleans is one of the most haunted cities in America and when you take this haunted ghost tour, you will understand why. The French Quarter of New Orleans has nearly 300 years of history, from diseases, fires, wars, murder and mayhem, it is easy to see how New Orleans has such legendary paranormal activity. You will hear stories about voodoo and Marie Leveau, real hauntings, the legend of the Lalaurie Mansion, and love gone horribly wrong and so much more. This close to 2 hour walking tour of the French Quarter takes you to the very haunted buildings and shares with you the tales of the events and people who made the hauntings.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Walk the 300 year old streets of the French Quarter
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
The infamous haunted mansion on Royal Street as seen on American Horror Story
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities