Eat Like a Local: New Orleans Bywater Private Food Tour
Meet local characters, see colorful Bywater shotgun houses, art, Voodoo, historical locations, and the Mississippi River while having a great time on this bar tour that also includes lunch!
• Tuck into a local specialty for lunch
• All the wine, beer and spirits are included on this bar tour
• Learn about New Orleans from a native who'll share little-known secrets of local culture and traditions, architecture and history
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
About your host, Michelle: "I plan cultural, dining and cocktail experiences designed to entertain and enlighten foodies looking to explore New Orleans like a local, find new favorites and discover hidden gems. A New Orleans native, I grew up surrounded by good food and a love for the community it brings to the table."
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bywater Historic District, New Orleans, LA 70117
Learn about New Orleans from a native who'll share little-known secrets of local culture and traditions, architecture and history
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Burgundy Street, Burgundy St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Take a long stroll around Bywater to explore the street art, food, drinks and more! All the drinks, food, tax & tip for each stop are included on this tour so you can sit back and relax!
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Start at a renovated food hall with a taste of a trio of NOLA classics, move on to historical sites and street art. We break for a corner store po-boy and a GREAT view of the Mighty Mississippi!
Pass By: Crescent Park, Piety St. at Chartres St., New Orleans, LA 70117
We'll enjoy our food in Crescent Park, facing the Mississippi River!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
- Drinks and beverages
- The chance to try and buy local specialties
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities